September 30, 2011

I heart you: Cupcake Edition

Hello cupcake

I don't think anything can make you smile like a cupcake. Not only are they sweet but they are good looking too. What else can you ask for? So while I put my three year old stepdaughter's birthday cake in the oven here are my top ten cupcake Things i Heart.


First up are these 1-2-3 delicious items from Plasticland.
4. These cupcake jars from Rose and Radish via Little Green Notebook are edibly stunning.

5. This diy cupcake liner wreath is sheer genius and is it me or do they look a little like carnations? For a full tutorial visit Tatertots and Jello.
6. Ohh cupcakes you light up my life and yours by 12 Legs Curiosities on Etsy.
7-8. These cupcakes from Urban Outfitters are essential.
9. Oh my, this is my favorite combination: diy and bright colors. So I salute you Joy's Hope for thinking up this diy cupcake stand.
10. And lastly, if I could be a cupcake I would be this cupcake by Robin N. Fator on Etsy.

Aren't they all just a baker's dream? Well the timer is buzzing so I am off to attend to my cake and if you are baking like me today then I wish you a happy baking. Love and baked goods, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...