September 23, 2011

I heart you: Nautical Edition

This week I am hearting over everything Nautical. I know it is a little late in the season but maybe it has to do with the fact that I am redesigning the kids bathroom with this theme. So in salute to sailors, ships, navigation, the end of summer and fashion here are my top seven nautical inspired finds:

Hello Sailor  First up is the eye catching Vintage Pinup Nautical Bikini by Pinup Girl Clothing Couture.

2. Set your telescope on these nails as seen on Destination Wedding Store and Totally Cool Nails. I know I am anchoring to try it.

3. So in love with this Sailor Letterpress Print by 1canoe2 on Esty.

4. How can a Sailor be a Sailor without a Sailor Jerry Tattoo via koikoikoi.
 
5. I would sail a mile in these heels from Plasticland.

6. I'd cuddle up with these bright and nautical pillows anyday via Bright Bold Beautiful.
7. This dress from Torrid knocked my sails straight into the deep blue sea.

Happy Friday. Love and knots, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...