September 19, 2011

I heart you: Pirate Edition

Avast me hearties, today be a beauty of a day as it is Talk Like a Pirate Day. And I don't know about you but this is a day I can't wait for all year long. So what better way to set up arrr sails than to dedicate me top seven things i heart to thee Pirates whether they be on land, sea or man.

First up tis the gold of me heart. If you were to strut around in his dress by Sourpuss Clothing, I am pretty sure you would not only get some love from Pirates but also every other man.
2. If I was sailing across the seven seas and came these skull jewels from ASOS I would bury this treasure under an X for sure.
3. And in case you don't have a shovel, you can always stash your treasure in these lovely treasure chest from Paul's Boutique and Loungefly. I absolutely love the embrossed skulls.
4. Brown and Skulls never went perfectly together than this duo. I heart Plasticland and Modcloth for these treasures.
5. And in case you get lonely on the sea, you can always cuddle with this Stuf Pirate Family.
6. I would never leave my captain chair if it was desgined by Geofrrey Bradfield for Kyle Bunting.
7. And if you can't sail the sea then gander at this art from Anna Simeonoff and it will too take your breath away.

Well me hearties I'm about to drop anchor and celebrate Talk Like a Pirate day with some fine rum. Pirate love, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...