September 17, 2011


I am an unintentional Interior Design school dropout. I know that sounds worst when you read it out loud and Frankie Avalon is nowhere to sing words of encouragement. If you think about it, design is a passion not a piece of paper that you can hang on the walls; although that would look lovely. So I raise my head high, pursue whatever endeavors I come across, and blog to inspire others as well as myself after all...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is no more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."  Albert Einstein

I redesign, paper mache, dabble in event planning, try to sew, dye my hair a little excessively, cook everyday, attempt to have a green thumb, capture life's little moments on film, and find buried treasure on my days off.

You can find a full list of designing in heels features here. So grab that pleasant cup of coffee and enjoy my blog. With love, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...