September 21, 2011

Hello Kitty

Today I went with Mr. Martinez to Mesa, Arizona. While he handled some not so top secret business I decided to browse around the Goodwill next door. I haven't been to one since I was in high school so it was splendid to have an hour to just look around. Strolling down the aisles I realized (1) it did not have that old lady smell I once remembered and (2) it was like a musuem of buried treasures, which is dangerous if you are me. Through out the entire store, I managed to just walk away with one item:

 

The kitty purse cost me ninty-nine cents and I couldn't of spent my money on anything better. Not only is it a trendy cross over bag but it is also a compliment whore. Everywhere I go everyone loves the kitty purse including my almost three year old step daughter.
So keep your eyes open because you never know what you can find. With love, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...