September 26, 2011

Mustache Monday: Cake Edition

Truth be told I am obsessed with mustaches. I even have one tattooed on my pointer finger, although, I don't use it as often as I like since tattooes on your hands tend to easily fade. So do I recommend not getting one on your finger? No I don't because I mine.

Back to Mustache Monday, I stumbled across this genius mustache idea at Spooniest and I wondered why haven't I ever thought of this. You can even buy a baking mold, I found the one below at my favorite site of newly retro things Plasticland.


And what a great time to spot this mustache cake because it so happens that I have to bake one on Friday. I wonder if my three year stepdaughter will mind a mustache cake? I'd love to stay and chat but I really mustache, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...