November 2, 2011

diy Fall Fabric Wreath

Fall never officially seems to be here until after Halloween. But then again it could just be me, since I live in Arizona and the weather seems to get colder then. With the cool breeze in my hair, the end of Halloween, and the falling leaves surrounding me I was inspired to create this diy Fall fabric wreath.
To create this Fall inspired wreath you need an embroidery hoop or wire hanger shaped into a circle and a lot of fabric pieces.
Start by cutting your fabric into 7 inch long pieces. Then begin tying one fabric scrap at time in a simple knot onto your embroidery hoop. Continue tying the fabric until wreath is to your desired fullness. Once completed tie a piece of scrap fabric onto the embroidery hoop fastener and hang on your wall or door. Now your Fall season just got a little more stylish as did my front door. Love and fabric, Rozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...