May 24, 2011

Wedding March on Photography

Besides the hours of posing, a wedding is the best thing to capture on film. There are always smiles all around even if some of them may be fake.

I smiled when the bride's mother asked me to photograph her youngest daughters wedding  two weeks prior to the big day escepially since the couples young love inspired me to create their wedding invitations {with the help of Wedding Chicks}.

The bride and groom were married at the beautiful Saint John de la Salle church in Granada Hills, California. The reception took place in the backyard of happy couples home.

I used a Nixon N55 for the photos. I know digital is the way of the future but I still heart film.

I now cordially invite you to view the young love of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gomez.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not you brain."
Mark Twain quote
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...